Please read the Conditions of Hire and the Contract Agreement then fill in the booking form and click the submit button. Please note that a booking is not confirmed until we receive the completed contract form and the deposit has been paid.
Conditions of Hire
(1) From the start of October and the end of April our minimum number is 40 people staying in. From the start of May to the end of September our minimum number is 30 people staying in. If your group has less than 40 people staying in we reserve the right to double book you with another group. We will advise you of our intention to do this before we make a double booking.
(2) A completed booking contract form and a non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your booking prior to your camp. Your deposit will be deducted from your final account.
(3) For groups booked in from the start of October and the end of April the deposit is $750.00. Groups booked in from the start of May to the end of September the deposit is $500.00
(4) For catering purposes we require group numbers and dietary requirements at least seven days prior to your stay.
(5) Catering is done by camp staff. Breakfast is served at 8:00am, lunch at 12.30pm and dinner at 5.30pm unless otherwise arranged. We are happy to provide cut lunches.
(6) Group members are the responsibility of the group leader at all times and must adhere to our rules and SOP’s. We reserve the right to insist that anybody who doesn’t respect these rules leave.
(7) Bunk rooms contain beds and mattresses only – no pillows or bedding is supplied, we do have limited sets available for hire. Please keep these areas clean during your stay.
(8) Out of respect for our neighbors and on-site staff camp must be quiet between 10.00pm and 7.00am
(9) Smoking is not permitted inside any camp buildings.
(10) You may serve your own alcohol during mealtimes, but out of respect for our facility we ask that people not get intoxicated.
(11) All damages are to be reported. The cost of any damage to property will be added to your account.Camp
(12) Camp grounds, cabins and rooms used by your group must be cleaned and tidied as per the cleaning schedule before you leave. A staff member will check to see that this is done satisfactorily. Failure to do this will risk forfeiture of your deposit.
(13) If you cancel your booking within three months of your intended stay and we are not able to re-book the space you will be charged $1000.00 for each night that you had booked for.
(1) We will abide by the rules and conditions of hire stipulated in the Conditions of Hire.
(2) We acknowledge that certain risks and hazards are inherent in outdoor activities and cannot be eliminated without destroying the unique character of the outdoors. The camp has identified foreseeable risks or hazards and has implemented management strategies to eliminate or minimize these hazards.
(3) We accept full responsibility for the supervision of all members in the group at all times during our stay at camp.
(4) We will provide a list of all participants that have dietary requirements at least one week before the start date of our camp.
(5) We will pay the cost of the camp based on the rates quoted together with any other charges incurred prior to our departure unless we have made other prior arrangements which have been agreed upon by the camp.
(6) We understands that the deposit will only be refunded if the camp is left clean and tidy to the satisfaction of camp staff.
(7) We agree to pay the cost of repair or replacement for wilful damage to camp property by any member of our group during their stay.
(8) We understand the cancellation policy (last point under conditions of hire) and will pay the cancellation fee if we cancel this booking.