(1) The minimum booking accepted for any group will be 30 people.
(2) If your group has less than 40 people staying in we reserve the right to double book you with another group. We will advise you of our intention to do this before we make a double booking.
(3) A completed booking contract form and a non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your booking prior to your camp. Your deposit will be deducted from your final account. For groups booked in during the first and fourth term the deposit is $750.00. Groups booked in for the second and third term the deposit is $500.00
(4) For catering purposes we require group numbers and dietary requirements at least seven days prior to your stay.
(5) Morning tea, afternoon tea and supper are served and cleaned up by your group. We will provide food and drink unless you opted to bring your own.
(6) Catering is done by camp staff. Breakfast is served at 8:00am, Lunch at 12.30pm and dinner at 5.30pm unless otherwise arranged. We are happy to provide cut lunches. Students are expected to help with meal duties.
(7) Students are the responsibility of the group leaders at all times and must adhere to our rules and SOP’s. We reserve the right to insist that anybody who doesn’t respect these rules leave.
(8) Bunk rooms contain beds and mattresses only – no pillows or bedding, please keep these areas clean during your stay.
(9) Out of respect for our neighbours and on-site staff camp must be quiet between 10.00pm and 7.00am.
(10) Smoking is not permitted inside any camp buildings.
(11) All damages are to be reported. The cost of any damage to property will be added to your account.
(12) Camp grounds, cabins and rooms used by your group must be cleaned and tidied as per the cleaning schedule before you leave. A staff member will check to see that this is done satisfactorily. Failure to do this will risk forfeiture of your deposit.
(13) If you cancel your booking within three months of your intended stay and we are not able to re-book the space you will be charged $1000.00 for each night that you had booked for.
(14) Please note that the old forestry house is no longer being used. We are replacing it with a new building that will have more bedrooms, a larger meeting room and better facilities. The upstairs flat is available for adults in the interim. (See accommodation allocation)